Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Postal Code/Zip Code: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 1504-LC-05-19-2021
Date Opened: June 11, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada's premier fashion retailers with over 350 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
WHO YOU ARE:
As Logistics coordinator, you will ensure efficient day-to-day inbound and outbound logistics operations across Canada, USA and beyond. Job responsibilities include:
- Work with the import and export coordinators to ensure products are received as per schedule and documentation prepared for export to US.
- Manage direct shipments from origins to overseas markets
- Produce all necessary reports, both internally and externally as required
- Maintain an accurate account and understanding of overseas customers contractual requirements for their orders, and escalate to the appropriate parties when assistance is needed
- Verify shipping details as well as Harmonized Customs Tariff Codes to the relevant items and work closely with customs coordinator where needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- High school diploma or higher
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & French
- Attention to detail
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.