Creative Brand Intern
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Postal Code/Zip Code: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 1536-CBI-05-20-2021
Date Opened: June 15, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Some College/Certification completed
Career Level: Entry Level
Who We Are:
Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada's premier fashion retailers with over 350 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
WHO YOU ARE:
Reporting into the Creative Project Manager, the Creative Brand Intern will play a key role in various brand activities including but not limited to the coordination of brand and social photoshoots, contributing to the PR strategies and assisting with the organization of events. Get some hands-on experience working in a dynamic, past-paced creative environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optioning models, crew, locations for photoshoots
- Brainstorming and finding new locations (airbnbs, studios, outdoor locations, etc)
- Supporting the sourcing of props
- Ordering catering meals and getting snacks
- Contributing in brainstorm sessions and Pinterest boards
- Organizing campaign videos and distributing to teams
- Sending asset packages to teams
- Reformatting resource documents such as model & cast spreadsheets, video deliverables, etc.
- Conceptualizing and packing PR boxes for brand collabs
- Reaching out to collaborators for partnerships
- Support ongoing competitor analysis
- Participating in team brainstorms
- Reaching out to vendors for partnerships
- Sourcing and packing PR packages
- Day-of on-site coordination
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- CEGEP / College degree or higher
- Interest in Fashion, Marketing & Branding
- Excellent collaborator
- Working knowledge of Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Written and Spoken French & English, an asset.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.