Senior Visual Project Coordinator
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 2320-SVPC-07-05-2021
Date Opened: September 28, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Senior Visual Project Coordinator will coordinate specific projects and all store openings. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute & coordinate all store openings from A to Z (Floor Plans, Fixtures, Props, Mannequins & Signage).
- Prepare all store opening communication.
- Provide fixture budget for all store openings.
- Analyze fixture inventory.
- Update all data in the Master List (Fixtures, Signage, Store category changes, etc.).
- Coordinate monthly fixture requisitions.
- Coordinate roll-out information.
- Coordinate new fixtures development.
- Update store Floor Plans (store openings & special fixture rollouts).
- Build & update all Visual Standard.
- Participate in training Visual material.
- Participate in the store set-ups.
- Participate in other tasks and projects as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in retail (not necessarily in visual); or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, Excel, Photoshop (InDesign & AutoCAD would be beneficial).
- Good communication skills.
- Bilingualism required (English and French).
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen ability to multi-task.
- Positive, upbeat energy with ability to create fun working environment is a must.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.