Operational Data Coordinator
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 3412-ODC-09-09-2021
Date Opened: October 15, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a team-player, resourceful and full of bright ideas. You have excellent organization skills with keen experience in the field of retail operations. Reporting to the Head of Stores and working closely with the IT, Loss Prevention and Accounting department, the Operations Data Coordinator responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and manage project timelines
- Follow up and confirm launch dates and proper flow of projects/objectives
- Troubleshoot store OMNI Channel app issues and related concerns
- Monitor and review OMNI Channel KPI’s (monitor inactive orders, daily reports and order flow)
- Find and build efficiency for best practices on OMNI channel, Review and build opportunities for partnering with store and head office teams
- Review open tickets from stores and share into field on fixes and those outstanding weekly
- Prepare memos and communications
- Update One Drive/Teams for projects
- Build surveys for stores via internal platform (Canvas app building)
- Compile and organize store expenses, communicate monthly reports
- Manage changes to store operational hours and emergency updates
- Work on store requisition needs and store opening packages for new stores
- Manage customer accident process and go canvas app
- Validate and manage store receipt updates throughout the year, partnering with internal and external teams
- Participate in lead calls and prepare send recaps
- Collaborates and monitor Loss Prevention policies
- Collaborate with HR to create training updates under objectives
- Collaborate on quarterly meeting agenda.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ability to travel locally to visit stores weekly
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field.
- Must be bilingual (English and French), written and spoken;
- Experience working within a fast paced retail environment (in a visual role, considered an asset);
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) as well strong typing skills;
- Exceptional customer service and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen ability to multi-task.
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.