Creative Brand Coordinator
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 3720-CBC-09-29-2021
Date Opened: October 18, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Some College/Certification completed
Career Level: Entry Level
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for a passionate, versatile coordinator to join our exciting Creative Brand team. Reporting into the Creative Project Manager, the Creative Brand Coordinator serves as a key resource in the planification and execution of brand activities, including but not limited to: Marketing campaigns and photoshoot, PR initiatives, internal and external events and brand collaborations.
- Coordinating the production of seasonal, monthly and social campaigns including optioning cast and crew, location scouting, sourcing props, ordering catering, etc.;
- Day-of production services for all photoshoots;
- Organizing all content assets and ensuring they are cascaded to the relevant teams in a timely manner;
- Gather, organize and share finalized content with external collaborators;
- Contribute to ongoing team brainstorms and idea generation;
- Contribute to the conceptualization of PR and gifting initiatives;
- Coordinate the sourcing and packing of PR and gifting initiatives;
- Liase and coordinate with external event/PR vendors;
- Day-of coordination for brand and social events;
- As needed, set kickoff meetings with internal and external for pre-production calls, campaign launches, and more;
- Help maintain and log budgets for all creative marketing projects;
- Ongoing outreach to collaborators for partnerships;
- Support ongoing competitive research and analysis;
- Submit monthly production credit card expense report.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- E.C. or Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Event Planning / PR or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Asana, and Abode Creative Suite an asset;
- Excellent communications skills in English and French;
- Experience in event planning or production an asset;
- Ability to travel by car to photoshoots several times a month, including the pickup of various production items;
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail;
- Self-Starter with an ability to work autonomously or as a part of the team;
- Strong sense of creativity, innovation and positive attitude;
- Strong understanding of youth culture, fashion and societal trends.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.