Warehouse Associate (Part-Time)
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Dorval Distribution Center
PostalCode: H9P 1H7
Requisition Number: 3977-WHPT-10-15-2021
Date Opened: November 15, 2021
Number of Openings: 10
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Part Time
Education: Some High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for dynamic, positive, driven team players to join us at our Current E-Commerce Distribution Center in Dorval area. The positions offered are part-time (flexible) and permanent!
- Evening shift (Sunday thru Thursday) 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm (shift premium applicable)
If you are interested in this position, this is a great time to apply as we are looking to expand our team.
- Inventory receiving and sorting in preparation of “Put Away” task;
- Inventory counting and Put away within available warehouse locations;
- Inventory spot checks and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy;
- Work with an order management system to correctly pick customer orders;
- Organize distribution and packing of merchandise for online orders;
- Identify all potential order issues or inventory discrepancies as they arise and address them with supervisors;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Various other tasks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ability to work with RF (Radio Frequency) scanners;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Attentive to details with strong organizational skills;
- Good physical aptitude.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.