Customer Service Representative (PART TIME)
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 5188-CSR-01-13-2022
Date Opened: January 21, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Part Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO WE ARE:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This is a part time, permanent position on the weekend (Saturday & Sunday from 9am-5pm).
Results driven, the Customer Service Representative provides flawless customer service to all inquiries received through our different channels.
The Customer Service Representative supports the organization’s efforts to ensure full satisfaction of its customers by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services, with professionalism and courtesy.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative's main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as the main company and brand representative of Ardene for over 300+ stores across North America;
- Responds to customer emails, calls and inquiries on other platforms, daily;
- Identifies customer’s needs and reacts accordingly following established processes;
- Collaborates with different internal departments to ensure all customer’s needs are taken care of and follows brand guidelines;
- Assists the e-commerce department during peak periods;
- Other tasks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must be perfectly bilingual (English and French), written and spoken. Knowledge of Spanish is a strong asset;
- Experience working within a fast paced retail, sales and/or call center environment;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- A positive attitude and a customer focused approach;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) as well strong typing skills;
- Comfortable with assessing customer needs over the phone and via email;
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Strong leadership skills and able to deliver results;
- Ability to multitask and perform in fast paced an sensitive situations.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.