Customer Service Manager
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 6922-CSM-05-30-2022
Date Opened: August 8, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Manager (Supervisor of staff)
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
An experienced customer service leader, you are a great communicator and is result oriented. You are recognized for your problem solving, decision making and customer focused mindset.
As Customer Service Manager, reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Offer flawless customer service; ensure that responses are accurate and provided in a timely manner, regardless of the channel.
- Plan and monitor the department’s productivity and quality.
- Achieves the department objectives by actively providing performance results and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Coach, train, and motivate a department of 8 agents to perform effectively and up to Ardene’s standards.
- Identify customer service trends to ensure the company has a competitive edge
- Determine system improvements and is able to effectively implement changes.
- Actively engages with cross functional departments such as I.T, Warehouse, E-commerce, and Marketing
- Other projects/tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer service in a corporate fast paced environment.
- Bilingual (English and French) both written and spoken is mandatory. Spanish an asset.
- Strong sense of strategic thinking, creativity, innovation, leadership and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task while being meticulous, detail oriented, and thorough.
- Ability to manage a team of agents
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize.
- Experience working in a retail store an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Service Cloud an asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Motivated and challenged by working in a fast-paced demanding environment
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.