Customer Service Loyalty Specialist
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 7687-CSLS-07-21-2022
Date Opened: July 29, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Temporary
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for a Customer Service Loyalty Specialist to join our team. This is a full time position for a 12-month contract.
The Customer Service Loyalty Specialist manages and acts as the main point of contact in the customer service department for our store and head office loyalty division. The Loyalty Specialist provides training and support to our stores and customer service team and helps achieve the objectives set by the Manager. Driven for results, the Customer Service Loyalty Specialist provides flawless customer service to all inquiries received through our different channels. The Customer Service Loyalty Specialist assists the Customer Service Manager and Team Lead, as needed.
The Customer Service Loyalty Specialist supports the organization’s efforts to ensure full satisfaction of its customers by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services, with professionalism and courtesy.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Loyalty Specialist’s main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently answers store and head office calls and emails regarding our loyalty program in a timely manner and efficiently resolves issues that may arise;
- Acts as the main point of contact on the Customer Service team for day to day loyalty activities in order to meet established performance metrics and standards;
- Collaborates with different internal departments to ensure all customers’ needs are taken care of and follows brand guidelines;
- Guides the Customer Service team by providing them training, coaching and best practices on processes and customer inquiries regarding our loyalty program;
- Responds to customer emails, calls and inquiries on other platforms, daily
- Assists the e-commerce department during peak periods;
- Other tasks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must be perfectly bilingual (English and French), written and spoken. Spanish is an asset;
- Experience working within a fast paced retail, sales and/or call center environment;
- Experience working with a retail loyalty program is an asset;
- Experience with Sales Force Service Cloud and order management is an asset;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- A positive attitude and a customer focused approach and critical thinking;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sales Force (Word, as well as strong typing skills);
- Comfortable with assessing customer needs over the phone and via email;
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Strong leadership skills and able to deliver results;
- Ability to multitask and perform in fast paced and sensitive situations.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.