Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 10231-BM-01-18-2023
Date Opened: February 23, 2023
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Some College/Certification completed
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a creative thinker who loves to bring brand projects to life from conceptualization and management through to execution. You’re known for your people skills and are a strong team player who thrives on collaboration with others. As part of the Marketing team, you will be an essential part of building and maintaining Ardene’s brand identity and will liaise with key departments and stakeholders on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all ongoing brand management and development, including the master brand, sub brands, collaborations, and any special projects as needed
- Manage all brand collaborations from development to conception and execution with all relevant stakeholders, including negotiating commitments & rates
- Support and build top-level strategic decks for all brand collaborations, special initiatives, and new programs in collaboration with key departments
- Organize and build post-mortems for all relevant campaigns and collaborations based on established KPI’s
- Build out quarterly marketing strategic overview documents and present them to key stakeholders
- Provide brand onboarding and training in collaboration with key departments for all new hires
- Own Ardene’s brand book, ensure it is regularly up to date and distributed to all necessary collaborators and key stakeholders
- Collaborate on strategy for all marketing campaigns
- Own brand evolution and maintain brand relevance in our consumer market
- Spearhead and oversee all PR media/seeding projects and brand events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ability to work in hybrid model, 3 days in office, 2 days from home
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role is required
- Must be a creative thinker with strong knowledge of market trends and Gen-Z consumers
- Must have strong Project Management skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must have knowledge of the following tools: InDesign, Microsoft office, Excel, and Paste App
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant social media platforms
- Comes with a roster of PR contacts with a strong knowledge of PR and Media
- Available to travel when needed
- Must be an excellent communicator and professional in dealing external partners and customers
- Ability to communicate in French and English. We are a Quebec-based company, but our operations are international
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.