Loyalty & Customer Insights Analyst
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 5412-ACDI-02-16-2021
Date Opened: May 14, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
Reporting to the Loyalty & CRM Director, the Analytical Lead, Customer Data & Insights will be responsible for the extraction, manipulation & interpretation of customer data from our data warehouse as well as various systems (Oracle database, SQL Server, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Loyalty platform, Google Analytics). They will be critical in helping to build a customer and data centric culture, with the objective of delivering actionable customer-level insights (customer journey, lifecycle & LTV, churn / retention, segmentation/clustering) to improve business decisions and increase customer lifetime value.
- Extract, manipulate & interpret data from our data warehouse and various systems (Oracle database, SQL server, Salesforce marketing cloud, Other Cloud Platforms, Google Analytics, Loyalty Platform) using mainly SQL language
- Ideate, plan, execute, analyze & present (storytelling) insights from customer level analytics to our internal stakeholders: acquisition, customer lifecycle, retention/ churn analysis, cohort analysis, customer journeys, segmentation / clusters, geographical analysis, store / online shopper, etc.
- Support with reporting and dashboard creation to automate, track and visualize metrics and results
- Support with additional business analytics and insights including loyalty program performance, digital performance
- Ongoing QA & validation of the data being used in reports and analyses (with source systems), as well as the insights being derived to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of the data warehouse, including collaborating with IT/3rd party to ensure the data is cleansed and tables/data flows are optimized
- Provide support on special projects and analytics as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors degree with a focus in statistics, computer science, or mathematics or related quantitative field
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation language (strong SQL required)
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets to deliver actionable business insights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, including advanced Excel functions
- Experience translating data and insights into a simple and visualized story/presentation (Google data studio, slides, powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills (bilingual)
- Strong understanding of database structures
- Adept and proactive problem solver
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Strong analytical & data mining skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.