Front End Web Integrator
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 1050-FEWB-04-05-2021
Date Opened: August 11, 2021
Number of Openings: 0
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Some College/Certification completed
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
Responsible for integrating all visual assets on the website and maintains and supports all promotional and custom pages on the eCommerce website. Programs and deploys emails through our email deployment tool.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Integrates content in the Content Management System (CMS – Demandware) on a daily basis.
- Optimizes customer experience by following the best usability guidelines.
- Is responsible for daily quality control, ensuring the Websites are free of errors.
- Tests the functionality of Web pages and emails in several browsers/platforms across multiple devices and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Works with design to validate the UX/UI strategy for all banners.
- Programs/creates emails by using our email deployment tool (SalesForce Marketing cloud).
- Tests all email links in several browsers/platforms (i.e. Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Videotron, etc.).
- Implements A/B design tests on the website
- Conducts research from the market and competitors and identifies enhancement opportunities.
- Support other business functions in documenting technical specifications;
- Collaborate and suggest improvements to existing processes and initiatives, ensure coding standards and best practices are followed and enforced;
- Develop and maintain any interface with other systems related to eCommerce (Product Management, Email Marketing, Content Management);
- Create responsive web pages and templates based on UX and design wireframes;
- Collaborate with project managers, IT, and UX designer to constantly improve traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention;
- Participate in all areas of the project life cycle, including Discovery, estimation, Sprint Planning, delivery and post-release support.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- College degree in Web design/programming or computer science
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Responsive design
- Familiarity with the Salesforce suite of e-commerce products (experience with Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud a plus);
- Meticulous and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills (in French and English).
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.