Customer Service Representative
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 2308-CSR-07-05-2021
Date Opened: October 17, 2021
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO WE ARE:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This is a temporary position for a 12-month contract.
The Customer Service Representative supports the organization’s efforts to ensure full satisfaction of its customers by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services, with professionalism and courtesy.
The Customer Service Representative’s main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as the main company and brand representative of Ardene for over 325 stores across Canada;
- Identifies customer’s needs and reacts accordingly;
- Collaborates with store operations to ensure all customer’s needs are taken care of and follows brand guidelines;
- Responds to emails and calls that come in on a daily basis;
- Assists the e-commerce department during peak periods;
- Various other tasks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Must be bilingual (English and French), written and spoken;
- Experience working within a fast paced retail, sales and/or call centre environment;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) as well strong typing skills;
- Comfort level with assessing customer needs over the phone and via email;
- Exceptional customer service and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.