Loyalty & Consumer Insights Specialist
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Location Details: Head Office
PostalCode: H4S 1W8
Requisition Number: 7895-LCIS-08-04-2022
Date Opened: August 7, 2022
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Pay Class: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Experienced
Who We Are:
Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally – not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating – it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
WHO YOU ARE:
Reporting to the Director, Loyalty & CRM, the Loyalty and Consumer Insights specialist will be responsible for the management, analysis and optimization of loyalty campaigns. They will be a key member of our loyalty project team, collaborating on strategy planning, program setup and testing, and coordinating our go to market and campaign strategy with internal partners.
The specialist will also help to build a consumer research and insights strategy, prioritizing initiatives, targeting the appropriate consumers, planning and executing the research activities, as well as analyzing and sharing actionable results and insights.
- Participate in loyalty strategy planning, and support with consumer research activities throughout the process (surveys, quizzes, other) to ensure we are meeting the needs of our current and future customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in the setup, testing and launch of our loyalty program
- Plan and build business rules and loyalty campaigns in our platforms
- Work with IT on the integration with all other softwares to ensure an optimal omni-channel experience
- Participate in testing / QA to ensure proper execution & customer experience
- Coordinate go to market strategy with marketing, store operations and ecommerce internal teams
- Collaborate with our analyst to build targets, kpi & reports to track the performance of the program and loyalty campaigns
- Plan loyalty campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan loyalty campaigns to drive acquisition, engagement and retention (integrate into our global calendar)
- Plan and build customer segments and associated offers or engagement activities to drive a more personalized experience and increase brand engagement/customer lifetime value (leveraging our loyalty platform as well as other internal platforms)
- Test and ensure that all campaigns, segments and offers are functioning properly prior to launching to our customers
- Analyse performance of campaigns while they are running as well as preparing postmortems once complete (to adapt current and future strategies)
- Build and manage consumer research and insights strategy
- Research & benchmark consumer research from competitors and other brands to identify and leverage best practices
- Work with cross functional teams on insights needs to build a backlog (marketing, store operations, e-commerce, CRM/loyalty, etc) & prioritize initiatives
- Plan and build / execute research activities
- Monitor, analyse and visualize results to share with internal stakeholders as well as to identify actionable insights and recommendations
- Plan, build & test existing and new strategies to reach and gather consumer insights (email, sms, web/app, …)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, business communications, analytics or related fields
- 2-5 years experience in a loyalty and/or consumer insights and research role (s)
- Loyalty experience an asset
- Market Research / Consumer Insights experience an asset
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data and providing associated recommendations
- Knowledge of loyalty and customer metrics, as well as customer feedback collection
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, including advanced Excel and powerpoint skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Adept and proactive problem solver, strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as to build strong cross-functional relationships and collaborate efficiently
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts with our people – whether it’s in-store or at the head office. From sales associates and store leadership; dedicated in-house apparel and design teams; marketing, brand, and digital experts; stylists, photographers, and graphic designers; all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all. Ardene is truly a creative hub that is second to none.
Be part of a fun, dynamic and energetic team! Join our team and begin your career at one of North America’s top retail chains!
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.